What could you do to be a GOOD reader, that you don't do YET?
We are exploring all the things good readers do....
* borrow every week
* read the books they borrow
* find a safe place at home for their library books
* remember their library bag and books each week
* borrow books from all the sections of the library
* read regularly as part of their homework
* search for great books
* use the catalogue to find books they are interested in
* find more interesting books by asking others for advice
* check what NEW books have arrived in the library
* value books as presents from their friends and family
What can you add to this list?